Sunday 23 September 2012

Quick note ~

Just a quick note as I wind down my day.   Friday turned out to be a productive day as far as finishing some of those little odd jobs.  Saturday I was part of the Spirituality Event hosted here in London.  I wish I could say it was or wasn't what I expected but the truth is, I had no idea what to expect when I agreed to go.  I must admit...it didn't enter my mind that it would be outside.  As such, I was not dressed for the day.  Cold, breezy, damp and windy - while I was in a light dress and sandals.  So... I sang my Mr Sun Song and asked the breeze energies to be calm for a few hours.  I am excited to say...for the next few hours...while it was still cool and damp...the Sun did her best to warm us while the breeze became a welcoming complement to the sun's warmth.  As the breeze built and the sun took a rest, many of us decided it was time to pack up.  We gave thanks to the elements and the opportunities as we headed home for hot baths and warm drinks.  Today was an emotional roller coaster ride for me again and sadly my heart ache distressed my children.  I am so lucky to have such warm, compassionate and WISE children.  I must remember to tell them how much I love them and how important they are to me especially during this transition.  To all of you who have children in your life....please remember to thank these children.  You might be amazed just how much they carry for you to make your day a little easier.  To all the children in the world, carrying burdens a child shouldn't have to ~ with all my heart I thank you!  May you be blessed with the strength you need to become free of the heaviness you've taken on so you can explore the beauty in life AND play as children should be allowed too.  With all my love; hugs and kisses.... Carleana

No comments:

Post a Comment