Saturday 29 September 2012

A lovely Saturday night....


Good evening everyone!!!! Finally, a ‘normal’ Saturday night.  I’ve not experience one of these since mid June and I "soul" needed this.  My home is filled with an abundance of life, laughter and fun this evening; something that hasn’t been here since the first of August.  We’re between activities and so...I’ve taken this opportunity to share and be grateful.  The SQE (Society for Quality Education) today, was very nice and it was lovely spending time with my dad.  I’m looking forward to a good night sleep later this evening and maybe...just maybe, I’ll sleep in.  This may seem like a ‘simple’ entry, but I can assure you...it is a powerful one for me.  Friday morning, I spent chatting with a dear friend.  We’ve got, what I think will be, an exciting new project coming together in the days ahead.  If it goes as anticipated...I look forward to sharing it on my blog.  As I sign off, may I leave you with this interesting tidbit...This year October has 5 Mondays, 5 Saturdays and 5 Sundays.  It’s been send this happens once every 823 years and is referred to ‘money bags’.  Remember to celebrate the small things in life ~ they make the ‘challenges’ a little easier to accept.  With heartfelt wishes...Carleana

No comments:

Post a Comment